- Don't be a jerk.
- Add to the conversation.
- Allow others to have a different opinion.
Obtusenet Comment Policy
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including excessive profanity will be deleted. Mild profanity will be tolerated if it makes a point. Don't know the difference? Don't use profanity.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual making the comment. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please let us know at [email protected]